MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bag - Aurora
Experience the mesmerising swirls of our tie-dye inspired print that is truly out of this world!
Our Lunch Bags are expertly crafted for long-lasting durability, now featuring a newly upgraded aluminium lining that guarantees freshness and keeps soggy sandwiches at bay.
Designed to accommodate most popular bento boxes and more, this bag offers ample space for all your lunch essentials. Rest assured, our Large Lunch Bags comfortably fit all our Bento Boxes. Exlcuding the original/large size Go Green.
Effortless packing and washing are at your fingertips with our Lunch Bags, adorned with fresh and vibrant designs that children adore!
In a nutshell:
- Say goodbye to stubborn stains as this lunch bag is conveniently machine washable.
- Built to withstand life's knocks and drops, our Lunch Bags are strong and durable, ready to tackle any adventure.
- Engineered to handle the heat of the Australian climate, they come complete with our best-selling ice pack that keeps your lunch cold until you return home.
- Find a handy name label inside to ensure you always bring the right bag home effortlessly.
- With a dedicated pocket for the ice pack, condensation is no longer a concern, ensuring your food stays perfectly fresh and free from sogginess.
Machine washable and easy to wipe clean.
6 month manufacturers warranty.
DOES THE INSULATED LUNCH BAG COME WITH AN ICE PACK?
Yes, all lunch bags come with a self-contained gel ice pack that is independently certified as "food safe". The ice pack is included in its own black cover and is designed to fit perfectly in each lunch bag size (Large, Medium, and Mini).
IS THERE A DEDICATED ICE PACK POCKET IN ALL INSULATED LUNCH BAGS?
Yes, each lunch bag has a separate ice pack pocket to keep the ice pack and food separated. This prevents condensation from forming and keeps the food dry. The Insulated Cooler Bags have a mesh inner pocket to hold the ice pack.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED WAY TO CARE FOR MY ICE PACK?
To care for your ice pack, follow these steps: · Freeze the ice pack flat and without its black outer fabric cover. · Remove any frozen residue on the outside of the ice pack before placing it in the cover/bag. · Always place the included ice pack inside the black fabric ice pack cover before using it inside the lunch bag.
Inside - 28cm x 23.5cm x 7.5cm
Outside - 29.5cm x 24.5cm x 10cm
Internal Volume - 4.93L or approx 19.5 cups.
Weight including ice pack - 775g
MontiiCo Lunch Bag Care Instructions
- The ice pack should now be frozen WITHOUT the ice pack cover. It's best to air the ice pack cover overnight to allow it to thoroughly dry before using it the next day. Wet or icy ice pack covers may cause increased condensation, and dampness on the outside of the bag.
- MontiiCo Lunch Bags should be air dried standing upright overnight. (see image below) Previous instructions asked customers to dry them open and flat, which meant the fabric side of the bag was on the bench top, and unable to dry thoroughly.
- MontiiCo Lunch Bags are machine washable, and may be pre-treated with soap / stain removers. Do not bleach, soak or iron. Bags need to be 100% dry before storing. Air drying in sunlight is best - as a natural stain remover and mould inhibitor.