About MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bag
MontiiCo Lunch Bags for lunchtime adventures
Take them far and wide, MontiiCo have made sure this lunch box can handle the Aussie heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about the life of this lunchbag, as it's made from premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
See Pics for which lunchboxes fit inside, not included is the b.box lunchbox which fits nicely inside the MontiiCo Original bag also.
Get a cool MontiiCo Lunch Bag and keep your food cool and safe
The Montii Co Lunch Bag is made to last, but it's also designed to keep food fresh, chilled and at the right temperature so food remains safe to eat. You'll find it easy to pack without being too bulky.
9 Reasons Monittco Lunch Bags are a best seller
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminium lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Self-contained gel ice pack, independently certified “food safe”
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch
- On trend custom prints
- Made to last
Montii Co Lunch Bag Measurements
- Inside - 28cm x 23.5cm x 7.5cm
- Outside - 29.5cm x 24.5cm x 10cm
- Internal Volume - 4.93L or approx 19.5 cups
- Weight including ice pack - 775g
Montii Co Lunch Bag Care Instructions
- The ice pack should now be frozen WITHOUT the ice pack cover. It's best to air the ice pack cover overnight to allow it to thoroughly dry before using it the next day. Wet or icy ice pack covers may cause increased condensation, and dampness on the outside of the bag.
- MontiiCo Lunch bags should be air dried standing upright overnight. (see image below) Previous instructions asked customers to dry them open and flat, which meant the fabric side of the bag was on the bench top, and unable to dry thoroughly.
- MontiiCo Lunch bags are machine washable, and may be pre-treated with soap / stain removers. Do not bleach, soak or iron. Bags need to be 100% dry before storing. Air drying in sunlight is best - as a natural stain remover and mould inhibitor.
Very good communication thank you.
Loving having a shop like this so close and the products they stock.
The ladies are so delightful and full of knowledge
Great quality, nice large size.
Super fast postage!
Great service & product is perfect!
Fast deli every and very happy with my purchase. Thank you