About InfaSecure Grandeur Go 0 to 8 yrs - Black Fleck
InfaSecure Grandeur Go 0 to 8 yrs - Black Fleck
The Future of Car Seat Safety is here with the Grandeur Go, allowing both Extended Rearward Facing, and Extended Harnessing in Forward Facing.
Grandeur: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Grandeur Go allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30-month-old, and Forward Facing with a harness to a large 8-year-old. Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It’s the only restraint you’ll ever need!
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Grandeur Go comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head, making it the safest restraint to date we have ever produced.
Twist & Lift™
Twist & Lift™ allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Grandeur is extremely compact. It measures at an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes. In fact, in Forward Facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia.
And the best part? The internal width the same as our Emerge series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Grandeur Go features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags, greatly reducing the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
The easy-care Active Fabric™ covers on the Grandeur are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers are easily removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads. Available in the colour Black Fleck.
Model Number: CS9213GO
Age Suitability: Birth to 8 Years
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) - (Click for details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- Extended Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 8-year-old
- Ultra compact width - great for 3 across
- Secur-air™ - Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Features Active Fabric™ - cool, breathable, comfortable & hard wearing fabric
- Press-Stud cover – remove without uninstalling for easy cleaning
- Press-Stud shoulder pads – remove without unthreading for easy cleaning
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- 9 recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Self-adjustable Tether Strap - easily reposition the tether strap to either side of the child restraint shell
- Built-in anti-rebound design
- Vehicle Seat Protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Base) - 34cm
- Width (Widest) - 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) - 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) - 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) - 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) - 66cm
- Weight - 10.96kg
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) - 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm