About Tribe Tropical Coral Sea Blue Rash Shirt
Tribe Tropical Coral Sea Blue Rash Shirt
The Coral Sea off the north coast of Australia extends 2000km (1200mi) and is the sea in which the world’s largest living organism, the Great Barrier Reef, lives and grows. The reefs and islands in the Coral Sea are rich in aquatic and bird life; the colours of its tropical waters inspire those who visit to explore it and forever dream of it.
This UPF50+ rash top is on the most stunning colour of blue – Pantone 2188C to be exact! It is designed to be simple, classic, and timeless, and looks great with our Rosella Board Shorts, Mon Repos Board Shorts and our Magnetic Island Board Shorts. Available for ages 1-14.
Features of this rash top include:
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Long sleeves in an electric blue colour
- Designed to match our Bargara Board Shorts
- Buttery soft, 100% polyester – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on. If anything the tops are on the larger side of the age, rather than smaller side.