About Tribe Tropical Bargara Board Shorts
Tribe Tropical Bargara Board Shorts
Bargara, home of Tribe Tropical, is a charming coastal village, 15km from Bundaberg, and a stone’s throw from Mon Repos Beach, which is home to the largest concentration of nesting loggerhead turtles in the South Pacific.
This beautiful print featuring loggerhead turtle hatchlings amidst Great Barrier Reef coral, is an ode to our beautiful region.
The loggerhead turtle is an endangered species; successful breeding at Mon Repos is vital to their survival.
New to our range, these stylish board shorts are as soft as silk, quick-drying and feature internal netted underpants. Available for boys ages 1 – 10.
Our Bargara Board Shorts can be worn with our Mon Repos Rash Top and matching wide-brimmed swim hat. These shorts are also designed to match our Lady Elliot Swimsuits enabling brothers and sisters to match in sun-safe style!
Features of these board shorts include:
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Internal netted underpants
- Draw-string for easy waist adjustments
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Buttery soft, 100% polester – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on. Sizing tends to be on the generous side, rather than small side.