Little Cino Social - Quokkacino…see what we did there? Babycino cup
We love drinking cinos with our bitty partners in crime, yet we rue the throwaway culture of our favourite treat.
Little Cino Social creates reusable, locally designed cups for our littlest cino drinkers with a social conscience. Let’s arm the next generation of eco warriors with the tools to reduce their environmental footprint and teach then to conciously reuse and recyle. Our reusable babycino cups are a small step to seeing this change.
Here’s a babycino cup guaranteed to make you happy. This little guy is legit the happiest creature on earth. You’d know that quokka smile anywhere. The grin of quokka selfies worldwide – from Roger Fed to Margot Robbie, everyone wants to rub shoulders with this little guy.
Things you may not know about quokkas:
- They’re known as the happiest animal in the world for their smile
- They come from the same family as a kangaroo and baby quokkas are called joeys
- They are herbivores – that’s why our artist painted this little guy eating a Nuytsia floribunda (orange Christmas tree).
- They’re a vulnerable species – we need to protect their habitats and keep them healthy!
Enjoy and smile wide like this little dude.
Little Cino Social cups are:
- made from bamboo
- naturally BPA and PVC free
- dishwasher safe
- do not microwave