About Bibs Special Edition Boheme
Special Edition Bibs Boheme
The BIBS Colour pacifier has been a bestseller for more than 30 years and is still the most iconic baby accessory and highly loved pacifier.
The natural soft latex cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to be the most similar shape to a mother’s breast and is therefore recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the right sucking technique at the breast.
The round light shield faces away from the baby’s face to ensure the supply of air to the sensitive skin around the mouth. The pacifiers are all made of highest quality and are completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Nipple shape: 100% Natural Rubber 'Cherry' shaped nipple like mother’s breast, the favourite pacifier for most children.
- Material/size: Natural rubber latex. Size 1 & 2 are suitable from birth. Trend: Inspired by baby fashion of the season – always in the most popular colours to match the outfit.
- Function: Claimed by Midwifes to support natural breastfeeding caused by the length and shape of the nipple.
- Design: Iconic round lightweight shield, with a visible gathering.
- Safety & Care: Compliant with the highest of safety standards.
- Quality: Designed and made in Denmark/EU.
- Materials: The nipple is equipped with a vent hole, letting out the air to make the nipple shape naturally like the breast. The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material – colour variations may occur. The shield is made of polypropylene (PP) – a very light plastic material with a high strength and is extremely wear-resisting.
Replacement is recommended after 4-6 weeks, in regular use.