About b.box Wrist Teether
b.Box Wrist Teether
Teething babies love to chew. Introducing the b.box wrist teether. Designed to grasp or wear as a bracelet, the textured design helps to massage sore gums and spark curiosity.
Made from soft, food grade silicone, the wrist teether can be used to help provide relief throughout the various stages of the teething journey. Lightweight and easy to hold, the bracelet slips comfortably over baby’s wrist for the ultimate multi-sensory experience and added hygiene.
Suitable for babies 3+ months, use the little fox’s head to help soothe sore gums when those first milk teeth are on their way or the textured body or tail when the back molars arrive.
Made from non-toxic, food grade silicone, steriliser and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Suitable for varied stages of the teething journey
- Great for use on front and back teeth
- Bracelet design fits baby’s wrist to help 'stop the drop’
- Lightweight and easy to grasp
- Multi-sensory design
- Varied textures gently massage sore and achy gums
- Made from safe and hygienic food grade silicone
- Dishwasher (top rack only) and steriliser safe