Fun Halloween Ideas for Kids
Halloween seems to be becoming really popular in Australia these days with many families participating! We have some fun Halloween ideas for kids for you, including some home-made, healthy and eco-friendly options as well.
TRICK OR TREATING
If you want to go door to door, remember to be safe! The Queensland Police have some good tips here.
Why not line up some neighbours or family and friends to welcome your kids for safe trick or treating before the night. You can even provide the healthier treats for them to hand out to your kids! This is particularly useful for kids that have allergies or special needs.
Eating a substantial and healthy meal before you got out trick and treating can help with the amount of lollies being consumed and dampen the sugar high!
HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
You don’t have to go trick or treating to celebrate Halloween! What about these other ideas….
- Throw a party at home with friends
- Make some Halloween crafts and/or decorate the house
- Do some Halloween colouring in (free download below)
- Make a special Halloween dinner and dessert for the family
- Go to Halloween events in your community
- Have a scary movie night with some Halloween food
- Buy or borrow some spooky or monster themed books and read one for 13 nights in a row
- Have a Halloween themed scavenger hunt with some friends dressed in costume
EASY HALLOWEEN CRAFTS
FUN HALLOWEEN FOOD
Fun play make up, face glitter, face paints or face gems are an easy way to add some bling to your Halloween costumes!
HALLOWEEN COLOURING IN
Download free colouring in pages for Halloween here. With thanks to our friends at O.B. Designs
Well, hopefully that gives you some fun ideas for Halloween for the kids and inspires you to create some cool things and make memories!
What are you doing for Halloween? Let us know your ideas!
Would you like to win a $250 voucher to spend on anything in our store?)
Join our VIP community below for our regular newsletters to be in with a chance!