Easter Fun with RePlay
We love celebrating special occasions with RePlay recycled tableware!
With heaps of colours to choose from, this tableware can be used over and over again for entertaining, parties and family get togethers. This month we are having some Easter fun with RePlay.
Easter Egg Dyeing
This is such a fun activity for the school holidays. Here's how to do it:
- Hard boil your eggs and cool.
- Set up your RePlay Snack Stacks on a large tray.
- Mix 1/2 cup of boiling water with 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 10-20 drops of food colouring in a heatproof jug.
- When your dye has cooled a little, pour into your RePlay Snack Stacks.
- Gently place your egg in the Snack Stack (use a whisk, spoon or tongs).
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes or until they are the colour you want.
Easter Place Settings
This is a super simple and budget-friendly way to decorate your Easter table!
- Decide on your colour theme (or just go with a colourful mix)
- Choose a pretty pastel tablecloth (or use a sheet!)
- Cut out carrot or bunny shapes from cardboard
- Add your RePlay Divided Plate and Cutlery in any colour you like
- Add cardboard bunny ears to your RePlay tumbler
- Pop your dyed eggs in baskets to decorate
- Add a bunny or other Easter themed decor to the table
RePlay tableware is a fantastic addition to your Easter celebrations. This fun tableware adds instant pops of colour to your buffet and dining tables.
For easy clean up, it also goes in the top rack of the dishwasher! So you can reuse it over and over again, saving you money and helping the environment as well.
"We absolutely love the RePlay stuff! We bought a plate 3 years ago and it’s the only baby kitchen item that has lasted this long and doesn’t even have a scratch!
So I was so happy to buy heaps more when our second started solids a few days ago. Thank you so much!"
Join our newsletter and stay up to date with all of our blogs, recipes and special offers! We have a little welcome gift for you as well.