About Tribe Tropical Daintree Dusk Girls
The majestic Cairns Birdwing Butterfly is the largest of all Australian butterflies and is easily spotted thanks to its beautiful colouration. These beauties love the rainforest and on occasion can be seen flitting about the world’s oldest and most unique rainforest, the Daintree Rainforest, often around dusk and dawn.
This beautiful swimsuit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation. It is so comfortable and very easy to wear.
The print features Cairns Birdwing Butterflies amidst pretty pink and white hibiscus flowers, other tropical flora and fauna, and is on a black background.
This print and its wow factor are sure to stand out this summer! Keep your precious little lady safe in the sun in this limited-edition print, hand-drawn in Brisbane by artist Stacey Bigg.
See our ‘bundles’ section to see how you can save when you purchase this item with a matching hat!
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on. If anything sizing is on the larger side of the age, rather than smaller side. If you choose a size that isn’t right, please feel free to send it back to swap for another size.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade.