About ergoPouch Newborn Gift Pack
Looking for a new baby gift that isn't flowers or balloons? Treat new parents to a thoughtful, useful and sustainable gift for their sweet new babe with the ergoPouch Newborn Gift Pack. Beautifully presented in a kraft gift box with clear sleeve, this newborn gift set includes two must-have products in a gender-neutral print that will help tired parents navigate the early days of sleep, the simple way:
- 1 x 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag in size 0000 – a perfect thickness for hospital room temperatures and home temperatures between 21-24°C / 70-75°F
- 1 x 0.2 TOG Long Sleeve Layer in size 0000 – to be worn underneath the swaddle to create the perfect warmth for baby when sleeping in the above room temperatures.
Perfect for a newborn baby hamper gift.
Made from soft, breathable, stretchy organic cotton and bamboo, our products are certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on newborn skin. A zip enclosure on both products protects delicate skin. Both products are approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being hip-healthy, meet all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand, and are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
Our 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. This zip-up swaddle is TOG rated for warmth to keep a baby snug, comfortable and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one. It's firm enough to restrict startle reflex whilst still allowing stretch and movement for healthy growth and full chest expansion when breathing. The handy arm poppers transition the Cocoon from an arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag when the baby is showing signs of rolling. Finally, the two-way zipper makes for quick and easy nappy changes during sleep with minimal disruptions. A handy FREE Room Thermometer and What to Wear guide is included with the products to help parents easily figure out how to dress their babe appropriately for sleep no matter the temperature.
The 0.2 TOG Long Sleeve Layer is designed to be worn as a pyjama underneath any of our pouches. The slim-fit designs prevent bunching underneath a child's swaddle, and the breathable, natural fibres help regulate body temperature and prevent overheating. Full of handy features such as 3-way zips for easy nappy changes and dressing, foldover hand and foot cuffs, and zip guards.
0.2 TOG Long Sleeve Layer
- Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Mitts & Cuffs: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
HOW TO USE
- Dress baby in the Layer, with or without a singlet underneath for added warmth
- Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
- Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
- To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
- To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garments.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to avoid bunching.
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: