About Little Koala Living Baby Cuddle Comforter - Kookaburra & Myrtle
Kookaburra and Myrtle Baby Comforter
Funnily enough, Kookaburra isn’t sitting on a gumtree. This time he’s chosen the iconic Australian myrtle to partner with. The stunning flowers make this baby comforter the perfect ultra-soft companion when bub simply needs a cuddle.
What makes this baby comforter so special?
Little ones have a lot to take in over the first few months and years of their lives. Their world evolves so quickly that it can be very overwhelming at times.
One way to give them a constant sense of security and familiarity is with small treasures that become their go-to and are by their side wherever they go. And this Kookaburra and Myrtle baby comforter is perfect to do that just.
Whether you need a baby comforter to make naptime easier, bedtime smoother or the early days in daycare less emotional, this baby comforter marries the best of both worlds: The familiar scents of home in the luxe GOTS-certified organic cotton cuddle and the added benefit of a take-me-anywhere beechwood teething ring. Both are free from any nasties so you can feel confident that you’ve selected only the best for the precious little one.
It’s the stunning nature-inspired Kookaburra and Myrtle print by renowned Australian illustrator Victoria McGrane that turns this baby comforter into a lifelong keepsake you’ll want to preserve forever. Because little ones grow up far too quickly!
Looking for a babyshower gift?
The Kookaburra and Myrtle baby comforter is the perfect gender-neutral gift option for yourself or a special someone in your life (here or overseas).
The comforter ins and outs
The Kookaburra and Myrtle Baby Comforter ticks all the boxes:
- 30cm x 30cm so bub’s little hands can get a good grip
- 100% organic cotton cuddle so bub is snug as a bug
- GOTS-certified fabric so you know it’s sourced responsibly
- FSC-certified Beechwood teething ring so it’s perfectly safe for baby to suck on
- Unisex print so makes the perfect gift for babyshowers or gender reveals
- Free from any nasties so nothing but the best comes near your little on
- Nitrosamine Free
- PVC Free
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- BPA Freecomf
- Handy fabric fastener so you can safely attach the wooden ring or teether
- Plastic-free gift box so we do our bit for the environment
- Proudly Australian designed so you directly support incredible Australian artists
- Australian owned so you know you support a local small business
Featured Australian Artist:
Victoria McGrane has a background in visual arts with a distinctive creative aesthetic that’s seen her collaborate with notable European and Australian brands. Her intricately hand illustrated work is inspired by her love of travel as she explores the amazing landscapes, colours, flora and fauna of Australia. As this print took shape, she was travelling around Australia in ‘Daisy’, a 1990 Toyota Coaster which she lovingly converted into a motorhome.