About ergoPouch Sleep Suit Bag 1 tog Sage
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the 4-way zippers. The 400 thread count organic cotton outer has a silky smooth feel, and is made from an easy-care woven cotton fabric, similar to the feel of a flat sheet on your own bed. The stretchy side and shoulder panels are made from organic jersey cotton and ergonomically designed to allow your little one to move freely and prevent getting tangled during sleep.
In Sleep Suit mode (with legs), this is the perfect sleep solution for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers/pre-schoolers transitioning from cot to bed. Whilst in suit mode, the product can also be used with a 5-point harness such as in a pram for day sleeps on walks or a car seat*. In Sleep Suit mode, the product provides comfort by not restricting the legs during sleep, and reduces the risk of cot climbing injury. Grip pads on the feet keep your little one stable if walking overnight to the bathroom (or into your room!). The four-way zippers provide ease of use for overnight toilet training. In either Bag or Suit mode, the product is hip-friendly for growing hip joints.
The 1.0 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 21-24
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
3-12M: Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y: Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y: Chest 38 cm, Length 120 cm.
To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
HOW TO USE
In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
To use in a 5 point harness, ensure the bag is in 'Suit' mode with legs.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your child's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
For sleep only. This product is not recommend for walking or out of bed. Only 0.3 TOG and 1.0 TOG 's can be used in a 5 point harness. Do not use a padded Sleep Suit Bag in a car seat.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
Excellent quality and full of great little features to make bedtime a breeze