About ergoPouch Mama & Mini Gift Pack
That magical creature we call Mama has grown, birthed and is raising a tiny human, which we think deserves a whole lot of loving. Treat her like the wonder woman she is with this thoughtful, useful and oh-so-comfortable gift for her and her newborn. Stylishly packaged in a kraft box, this mum and baby hamper is gifting-ready and includes the following:
1x Matchy Matchy Robe in Sage - One Size Fits Most (RRP $59.95)
1x Organic Cotton Eye Mask in Sage - One size fits most
1x Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 TOG in Sage - size 0000 (RRP $49.95)
Room Thermometer and What to Wear Guide
Both mum and baby will love this gift!
The Matchy Matchy Robe is a gorgeous and luxuriously soft bamboo viscose robe in 220gsm weight in the same print as the Cocoon so Mama can match with her mini! With adjustable ties and big pockets, the robe is ideal for lounging at home, wearing for overnight feeds, or packing into your hospital bag. Trust us when we say she won't want to take this off (and we definitely won't judge if she doesn't). We know it's impossible to sleep when the baby sleeps but hey, a mama can try. Included in the pack is an organic cotton Eye Mask to help block out the light and catch some elusive zzz's when she can.
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag for baby is designed to contain startle reflex while keeping baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping. Included are press stud poppers at the armholes, that allow you to release baby’s arms through the armholes once they show signs of rolling. Designed for warm, comfortable and safe sleep in room temperatures 21-24°C / 70-75°F, without the need for blankets. Follow our What to Wear guide included with the product to layer underneath for warmth as needed. It's genius, and a tired mama's scrambled brain will appreciate the simplicity of our TOG system at bed time!
All made from soft, breathable, stretchy organic cotton and bamboo, our products are certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on skin. The Cocoon Swaddle Bag for baby is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being hip-healthy, meet all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand, and are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as skin-friendly products.
Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 TOG
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Matchy Matchy Robe
- Body: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Matchy Matchy Robe: One Size Fits Most
Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 TOG
0000: Chest 18 cm, Length 52 cm.
To fit: Weight 2-5 kg, Height 55 cm, Size 0000
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
2. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: