About Drink in the Box Small 250ml
Drink in the Box 250ml
Meet the new and improved Drink in the Box. This best selling drink bottle has had a facelift and it’s better than ever.
Here are the top 5 added features that we know you will love:
- The lid now locks in place front and back
- Anti-leak straw valve – leak-proof when closed
- Larger drinking straw suitable for smoothies
- Removable lid snaps on and off easily – perfect for deep cleaning
- The straw seal and valve are simple to remove and replace. Replacement parts are available for all models.
We have found the improved version a breeze to clean; the new seal is easy to remove and replace with notches to guide you. The mouth piece clicks in and out and the thicker straw feels sturdy and comfortable to drink from for any age. The addition of a heart valve in the mouth piece reduces drips when open and the box is leak-proof when closed so you can pop it in your handbag without worrying about leaks.
How do you know what your kids are drinking if you can’t see inside? The clear TritanTM material won’t cloud or crack nor will it ding or chip like stainless steel. It’s clear as glass without the risk of fracture or the weight of stainless or glass products.
You will love that the durable design is safe for the dishwasher (on the top shelf). In fact, it will still look new after enduring 1500+ dishwasher cycles. That’s 3 to 5 years of use!
The joyful new colour palate brings delight to the lunchbox and appeals to all ages. You’ll find this colourful product makes it convenient to make your own healthy drinks. As a consequence, using this product instead of a juice box will reduce your sugar intake. Reducing the need for a juice box will also reduce environmental impact
- Drink in the Box is leakproof and squirt proof when the lid is closed! Seals with one lid. Simply push the white button back to open
- Recommended for any age
- All food-safe materials, BPA, BPS and phthalates-free. Sturdy TritanTM (outer), polypropylene and silicone (straw)
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack only only up to 65°C), tested to last 1500+ washes
- Dimensions in a closed position are approximately 19 x 4 x 7 cm and weighs 136g
- Holds 250ml
- Designed in Canada